KNRTU uses a digital platform for job and internship searching named FACULTETUS.
FACULTETUS is a digital career platform for universities, students and employers, which simplifies the search for vacancies and internships for students.
The system contains vacancies and internships, selection of applicants, planned events and many other things.
Registration (in Russian) of a graduate student is carried out as follows:
1. Go to the KNRTU FACULTETUS page: https//facultetus.ru/kstu
2. Click “I am a student or a graduate” (in Russian - «Я студент или выпускник»)
3. Login as a student or a graduate
4. Fill in your personal data, information about your educational level, share your work experience and achievements by uploading your CV in your personal profile.
5. After registration, you will be able to see the list of current vacancies and internships from employers.
If you study at KNRTU PhD program or have already earned your PhD degree, you can also apply for a job at the University as a Department Assistant.
Contact KNRTU International Affairs for further information.