KNRTU has a developed scientific and innovative infrastructure. Its work ensures the functioning of a full cycle of commercial exploitation of technologies developed by the University from basic research to the implementation of R&D results.
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE
"NanoAnalitiks" Integrated Laboratory
• Laboratory of optic analysis methods
• Laboratory of X-ray analysis methods
• Laboratory of mass-spectrometry and spectrophotometry
• Laboratory of thermal analysis
• Laboratory of gas and liquid chromatography
• Laboratory of sample preparation
• Laboratory of general chemistry analysis methods
• Laboratory of physico-mechanical research
28,000 USD - earned on research practices
40,000 USD - earned on commercial contracts
54 measuring equipment units
15 testing equipment units
40 units of support equipment
Common use center "Special-Purpose Chemistry and Special Technology"
CUC «Special-Purpose Chemistry and Special Technology» at KNRTU Institute of Chemistry and Engineering incorporates analytical and special-purpose equipment for exploring structures of energy-saturated systems, their physico-chemical, physico-mehanical and specific properties.
Laboratory of thermal analysis is equipped with METTLER TOLEDO devices: Thermogravimetric Analyser, Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), Thermomechanical Analyser
It has 58 specialized equipment units
Overall cost of equipment: 3,140,000 US$
Common use center for nanoparticles production and research "Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies"
• Laboratory of plasmatic methods in nanoparticles manufacturing
• Laboratory of electrochemical and chemical methods in nanoparticles manufacturing
• Laboratory of hypercritical methods in nanoparticles manufacturing
• Nanoparticles manufacturing and modification department, incorporating:
- Plasmatic modification sector
- Spark Plasma Sintering sector
- Plasmatic modification of tissues sector
- Laboratory of spectroscopy, microscopy and thermal analysis
- Laboratory of spectral research methods
- Laboratory of physico-chemical research methods
Laboratories for energy-intensive materials research
KNRTU Technopark Test Laboratory
The main goal of the laboratory is to uplift the product competitiveness of Tatarstan’s leading petrochemical enterprises.
• Climatic testing of end products;
• Rheologic testing of polymers;
• Fire safety testing of polymers;
• Film materials testing;
• Cable products testing.
- Incoming quality control of raw materials;
- Final quality inspection;
- Formulation in accordance with terms of reference;
- Scientific research.
• Laboratory of energy-saturated materials components synthesis
• Laboratory of energy-saturated materals physicochemical properties
• Laboratory of aerodispersion systems characteristics studies
• Laboratory of combustion and pyrotechnic compositions radiation
• Laboratory of chemical physics of gunpowder combustion processes and solid rocket propellants
• Laboratory of energy-saturated materials explosive characteristics
• «Technological safety» laboratory
• Laboratory of physico-mechanical testing of energysaturated materials
Click the title for more information