News in Russian
Reg. Number: 598698-EPP-1-2018-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Project Coordinator: University of Latvia / Latvijas Universitate
Project aims: to enhance cooperation capacities of higher educational institutions of Partner Countries in the field of Doctoral Education within European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and European Research Area (ERA).
• Improve the quality of doctoral graduates of PC HEI's and their employability by modernizing doctoral education towards interdisciplinarity, internationalization, enhancing mobility and improving teaching methodologies in line with Salzburg Principles, BFGU recommendation on Innovative Doctoral Training and EU best practices.
• Facilitate a successful adherence with Bologna process reforms and its instruments by academic and administrative staff of HEI’s of Partner Countries involved in doctoral training and research management through the organization of special training sessions.
• Improve up-skills of teachers by retraining on new teaching methods and create modern learning and research environment based on student-centred approach, competence based programs development, advanced IT technologies and best European practice on Quality Assurance.
• Strengthen research skills of doctoral students by implementing new supervision models and professional development of supervisor, improvement of regular monitoring of each Doctoral candidate’s progress and by the improvement of standards for thesis defence, the improvement of internal audits of research assessments.
• Improve the structure and internal capacities of services that manage doctoral education and research by setting up Doctoral Training Centres in PC HEIs in accordance with modern European practices.
• Ensure sustainability of DTC and their cooperation with EU partners by establishing a sustainable professional network providing the use of participatory approaches and ICT-based methodologies.
The project consortium wishes to synthesize in one project the three important strands of doctoral education modernization, related with both EHEA priorities and national needs:
• Make doctoral education programs and management system of Partner countries more comparable with the European best practice for sustainability of cooperation capacities;
• Assist doctoral students to address complex global problems by implementation of interdisciplinary in doctoral training and research;
• Develop international and regional mobility of doctoral students and mechanisms of recognition of periods of study and research in order to expand graduate’s professional networks and employability.
1. University of Latvia (UL) - coordinator
2. Jagiellonian University in Krakow (JU)
3. Brunel University London (UBRUN)
4. University of Helsinki (UH)
5. Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (YKSUG)
6. Polotsk State University (PSU)
7. Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU)
8. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT)
9. Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography (MIIGAiK)
10. Kazan National Research Technical University (KNRTU)
11. Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University (RSVPU)
12. Yerevan State University (YSU)
13. National Polytechnic University of Armenia (NPUA)
14. Khachatur Abovian Armenian State Pedagogical University (ASPU)
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
⚹The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.